Monday, June 30, 2008

Bizarre Travel Links

I was visiting Digg recently and I stumbled across a few really unique travel articles. Consider these some of the more innovative and outstanding road trip ideas:

  • Road tripping hobby musicians-- leave your spendy guitar at home and invest in a travel guitar that can take the hard-knocks and environmental abuse on the road.
  • I'm not Jewish, but if I were maybe I'd be interested in Kosher Travel. How 'bout Kosher road trips?
  • As a kid I was fascinated, no, obsessed with the notion of time travel. I stuffed a dogeared copy of Wells' The Time Machine into my bike bag, my jacket pocket, my school lunch box--pretty much wherever I went. In fact I wanted to be the first girl time machine inventor. Article about the feasibility of time travel that brought my childhood wonder rushing right back in...I'm off to make a blueprint....hee hee, ha, ha.
So there's your time travel kosher vacation, and don't forget the rugged travel guitar for those bumpy blackholes.

2 comments:

Carina Coderis said...

I love Kosher Vacations it's the time for me to experience the untouched beauty of nature. Travel guitar will help us kill the boredom of traveling.

Unknown said...

Coolthingsinrandomplaces.com has a bunch of great bizarre destinations. Worlds largest pool, amazing themed restaurants, and rare festivals.